Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01818 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,294₴ (2,216,146 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)