Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38229 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,111₴ (₨68,302) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)