Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38580 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,225₴ (₨70,569) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)