Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38707 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,520₴ (₨42,678) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (about 1 hour ago)