Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40622 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,256₴ (₨35,095) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)