Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38647 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,640₴ (₨61,170) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)