Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42021 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,348₴ (₨34,144) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)