Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.030 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,925₴ ($922) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)