Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.390 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,268₴ ($692) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)