Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 829%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26041 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 524% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,884₴ (₨287,564) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)