Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.353 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,562₴ (€1,316) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)