Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.393 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 243% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,264₴ (€1,028) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)