Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,600₴ (€1,782) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (43 minutes ago)