Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.060 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 168% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,123₴ (€2,030) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)