Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 524%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.810 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 441% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,938₴ (€1,865) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)