Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,454 prices entered by 612 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41358 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 114% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,068₴ (₨77,539) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)