Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.258 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,136₴ (RM2,259) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (44 minutes ago)