Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31540 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,500₴ (Taka 45,973) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)