Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34873 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,670₴ (Taka 50,671) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)