Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33471 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,385₴ (Taka 93,769) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)