Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02349 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,903₴ (1,315,835 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)