Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02270 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,405₴ (1,603,983 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)