Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02246 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,324₴ (726,891 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (41 minutes ago)