Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02347 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,272₴ (1,502,671 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)