Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02421 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,545₴ (600,823 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)