Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.520 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,533₴ (2,090KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)