Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.935 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,217₴ (2,291KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Catania costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (30 minutes ago)