Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01226 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,879₴ (2,927,658 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)