Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06395 UAH / KMF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,663₴ (244,926 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)