Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.927 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,485₴ (1,414 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)