Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38647 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,583₴ (₨76,547) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)