Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.316 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 150% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,072₴ (€1,859) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)