Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.701 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 327% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,773₴ (€2,410) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madurai costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)