Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.570 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,040₴ (€1,604) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)