Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 560%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 269% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,408₴ ($U59,578) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)