Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 79% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,005₴ ($U50,012) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)