Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.696 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 126% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,891₴ (R$ 3,897) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)