Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.510 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 122% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,332₴ (R$ 3,917) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)