Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.465 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,535₴ (Mex$ 29,717) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)