Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.413 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,590₴ (Mex$ 17,406) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)