Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.945 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,134₴ ($b3,836) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)