Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.945 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,135₴ ($b3,837) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)