Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,781₴ ($b3,938) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)