Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00925 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,271₴ (COL$2,192,665) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)