Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20346 UAH / JMD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,432₴ (J$105,342) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)