Cost of living comparison between Monsanto, Portugal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.154 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,922₴ (€889) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)