Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 786%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 415% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 83,712₴ (€2,849) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)