Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 751%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.975 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 408% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,365₴ (€2,739) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)