Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.311 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,625₴ (Mex$ 16,492) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bursa costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 2 hours ago)