Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27760 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 187% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,408₴ (Shilling123,947) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)