Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02688 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,614₴ (₩1,101,559) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)