Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1468%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04808 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 358% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 128,369₴ (2,669,986 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)