Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2540%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04751 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 562% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,816₴ (1,532,543 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)