Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04947 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 983% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 169,234₴ (3,420,958 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)