Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2517%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04741 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 565% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,415₴ (1,822,559 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)