Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.125 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,476₴ (1,332 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)