Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.796 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,536₴ (986 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)