Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.888 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,606₴ (1,489 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)