Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25645 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 65% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,732₴ (₨104,241) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)