Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.039 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 198% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,484₴ (RM4,882) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)