Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.164 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 214% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,061₴ (RM8,284) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (43 minutes ago)