Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.164 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 202% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,117₴ (RM7,969) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)