Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,960₴ (E£ 6,723) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (41 minutes ago)