Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.186 UAH / BYN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,546₴ (1,730 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)