Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.016 UAH / BYN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,357₴ (2,486 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)