Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.262 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,598₴ (Mex$ 15,532) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)