Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,327₴ (Mex$ 12,037) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)