Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.455 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,952₴ (Mex$ 21,953) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)