Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.483 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,090₴ (€1,610) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)