Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,987 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.382 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,678₴ (Mex$ 29,438) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)