Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,125 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.446 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 171% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,680₴ (Mex$ 17,074) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)