Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.905 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 340% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,820₴ (€1,656) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)