Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.327 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 160% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,697₴ (4,887TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 3 hours ago)