Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.437 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,024₴ (3,421TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)