Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 124% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,986₴ (Mex$ 25,614) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)