Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 114% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,549₴ (Mex$ 16,858) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)