Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,471₴ ($U25,356) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (27 minutes ago)