Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,285₴ ($U17,037) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (35 minutes ago)