Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.892 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,506₴ ($U15,140) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (43 minutes ago)