Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.076 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 183% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,764₴ (€857) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)