Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.072 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 132% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,749₴ (€1,686) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)