Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.418 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 173% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,340₴ (€1,560) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)