Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 177% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,084₴ (€1,535) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)