Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,159 prices entered by 641 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.132 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 204% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,100₴ (AU$3,780) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)