Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.680 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 117% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,202₴ (13,138 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)