Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.719 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 121% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,076₴ (8,120 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)