Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41423 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,956₴ (₨62,662) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)