Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25161 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,101₴ (48,093 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)