Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23992 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,924₴ (49,701 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)