Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24912 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,908₴ (79,915 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)