Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.837 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 258% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,120₴ (﷼ 8,501) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (40 minutes ago)