Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01166 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,447₴ (1,067,210 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)