Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01211 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,687₴ (2,285,591 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)