Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01174 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,329₴ (1,220,573 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)