Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,113₴ (2,022,357 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)